Today I was trying to clean some things up and sort. Among my pile that has grown over the last 5 months, I found a lost experiment.
I was trying some new idea of weaving with pages from books and only managed one that was half decent and it still has its own troubles. But all the same I do have a bit of a liking for it.
I took a picture from a small child’s book of Winnie the Pooh and then wove into it a page of the written word. I found a page that had both Pooh and Piglet’s names on it and so did not weave that in and also kept them whole as well. I rather like it and especially since Piglet’s name came up right beside him. Alas the poor piece has more than a couple of troubles so it isn’t a masterpiece but a poor piece that I still like.